T1 - Termination Bar
|Brand||Hohman and Barnard|
T1 - Termination Bar is used at top of flashing to secure it to backup and is compatible with all H&B membrane and copper/stainless steel composite flashings.
- 1/8” x 1” x 8’ long
- 1/4” holes spaced 8” on center
- Type 304 stainless steel
- Alternate styles available in T2 Aluminum and T2
- Available with optional Foam-Tite Seal™ to aid in inhibiting moisture infiltration
- This factory-installed foam strip helps seal small voids occurring between the termination bar and any irregular surfaces of the substrate, while offering added protection against water penetration due to deterioration of the sealant
- FTS - Foam-Tite Seal™ : specify T2-FTS when ordering
- Only Stainless Steel and Aluminum versions of the T1 Termination Bar are acceptable for the ENVIRO-BARRIER System Warranty.
- U.S. Pats. No. 6,945,000
Based on manufacturer assigned sales territories, product availability may vary by location.