|Material||Concrete Wall Stone|
|Colors||Earth Tones, Greys|
Diamond Pro® retaining wall is an ideal choice for large projects. Architects, engineers, and contractors choose Diamond Pro® to create flexible, cost-effective solutions for a broad range of large retaining wall projects.
*Available in Straight Face only.
Harvest Blend, Oxford Charcoal, Sheffield Blend
**Available in Straight & Beveled Faces.
All colors and/or products may not be available in all areas. Please inquire for availability and special order options.
• Original rear-lip locator for easy set back and alignment
• One square foot of wall per block makes estimating easy
• Can be used to build gravity retaining walls up to 4’ high, including the buried course but excluding the cap
• Taller walls can be built using geosynthetic reinforcement or the Anchorplex® retaining wall system when designed by a qualified engineer
• Minimum outside radius: 4 feet
• Minimum inside radius: 7 feet
Note: Structural retaining walls greater than 2' high require professional engineering.
Based on manufacturer assigned sales territories, product availability may vary by location.