|Brand||Hohman and Barnard|
Mortar Trap™ is a mortar collection device manufactured from high-quality polypropylene strands woven into a 90% open mesh. When used with properly installed flashing, its unique shape breaks up mortar droppings and prohibits mortar from preventing the free flow of water to weep holes.
- High compressive strength promotes optimal product performance – will not deform or break apart
- Will not absorb or trap moisture, support mold or fungus
- Will not degrade as a result of temperature variations and is designed to last for the life of the building
- Keeps weep holes open - catches and permanently suspends mortar droppings so blockage can’t occur
- Fast, easy installation - does not require fasteners or adhesives, no special skills or tools
- Slightly compressible to allow for cavity variations in the field
- UV Exposure 30 days
- 10" high x 5' long
- THICKNESS: .4", 1", 1 ½" OR 2"
NOTE: When Mortar Trap™ is used with the Quadro-Vent™ Weep Hole additional insect screening is not required.
Based on manufacturer assigned sales territories, product availability may vary by location.