NS - Closed Cell Neoprene Sponge
|Brand||Hohman and Barnard|
NS - Closed Cell Neoprene Sponge is placed horizontally beneath relieving angle, or in the vertical expansion joint to act as a control joint
- Also prevents clogging of expansion joint with mortar
- Conforms to ASTM D 1056 Grade 2A1
- Length per piece is 4ft.
- Available in 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2" thickness (others also available).
- Standard width is 3". Other widths cut as required.
- Available with adhesive backing on request
- Available with tear-strip upon special request
- Also Available - Solid neoprene for bearing pad conditions - ASTM D 2000 (60 durometer std)
Based on manufacturer assigned sales territories, product availability may vary by location.