T2 - Aluminum Termination Bar
|Brand||Hohman and Barnard|
T2 - Aluminum Termination Bar, which has a 1/4” flange on top for easy caulking, is used at the top of flashing to secure it to backup. Compatible with all H&B surface-mount membrane and copper-laminate flashings.
- 14 ga. x 1” x 8’ long
- 1/4” holes spaced 8” on center
- Has a 1/4” flange on top for easy caulking
- Available with optional Foam-Tite Seal™ to aid in inhibiting moisture infiltration
- This factory-installed foam strip helps seal small voids occurring between the termination bar and any irregular surfaces of the substrate, while offering added protection against water penetration due to deterioration of the sealant
- FTS - Foam-Tite Seal™ : specify T2-Aluminum-FTS when ordering
- Also available in Type 304 Stainless Steel, T2.
Based on manufacturer assigned sales territories, product availability may vary by location.